Would you like to learn more about digitisation at the Wellcome Library?
We are holding a series of Digitisation Open Days throughout 2013 to provide a behind-the-scenes view of our digitisation programme.
We will cover:
- what is available digitally and how you can access it
- the process of managing large-scale photography projects
- the digitisation workflow
- our digital asset preservation strategy
- digital library systems and how they manage and provide access to our content.
The open days are largely geared towards professional visitors (others who may be doing, or thinking of doing, digitisation), although anyone with an interest in the digitisation process would be welcome.
The open days will be held at the Wellcome Trust, 215 Euston Road, London.
Running from 10am to 1pm, the 2013 dates are:
- 25 July **now fully booked**
- 26 September **now fully booked**
- 28 November **now fully booked**
New dates for 2014 to be announced.
Attendence is free, but places are limited. To book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org.