Would you like to learn more about digitisation at the Wellcome Library?
The Wellcome Library presents another round of Digitisation Open Days for anyone who may be about to embark on a digitisation project, is already engaged in one, or who simply has a strong interest in the subject.
Due to popular demand, we are holding a further series of Digitisation Open Days during 2014 to provide a behind-the-scenes view of our digitisation programme.
As before, we will cover:
- what is available digitally and how you can access it
- the process of managing large-scale photography projects
- the digitisation workflow
- our digital asset preservation strategy
- digital library systems and how they manage and provide access to our content
The open days will be held at the Wellcome Trust, 215 Euston Road, London.
Running from 10am to 1pm, the 2014 dates are:
- 30 January **now fully booked**
- 27 March **now fully booked**
- 22 May **now fully booked**
Attendance is free, but places are limited. To book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org, including some details about your interest in digitisation.